Welcome to the
State Accounting Division
The State Accounting Division provides financial and accounting services to State agencies and Local Governments.
We are committed to providing excellent:
- Financial accounting and reporting, including the related technical expertise, assistance, policy and structure and timely payment processing for the State as a whole;
- Central treasury services to the State, as a whole, in a timely and effective manner;
- Financial accounting and budgeting technical expertise, assistance and structure and the audit review function for all local governments within the State of Montana;
- Effective maintenance, support, and management of the enterprise Accounting and Budgeting System;
- Assistance to Montana's public employers by serving as a communication bridge between the United States Social Security Administration, the IRS, and local government employers in relation to Social Security and Medicare coverage programs.
Julie Feldman, Acting Administrator
- State Accounting Bureau
- Local Government Services Bureau
- SABHRS Finance and Budget Bureau
- Treasury Unit
- State Social Security Administrator