Fiscal Year 2007 CAFR
The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) of the State of Montana for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2007, is available in the Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). For optimum viewing and printing, the 5.0 version (or higher) of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required; the latest version can be downloaded from Adobe. Please refer to the Adobe Acrobat for Windows Read Me page for additional information.
The Introductory Section includes the transmittal letter, state organization chart, and a list of principal state officials. (312 kb)
- Independent Auditor's Report (151 kb)
- Management's Discussion and Analysis introduces the basic financial statements and provides an analytical overview of Montana's financial activities. (272 kb)
- Basic Financial Statements for government-wide, governmental funds, proprietary funds, fiduciary funds, and component units. (363 kb)
- Notes to the Financial Statements (536 kb)
- Required Supplementary Information for budgetary comparisons and notes on budgetary reporting. (197 kb)
- Supplementary Information for combining statements for nonmajor governmental funds, nonmajor enterprise funds, internal service funds, pension (and other employee benefit) trust funds, private-purpose trust funds, and agency funds. Individual fund statements and schedules are also included. (457 kb)
The Statistical Section provides a historical perspective of financial information to be used in assessing the current financial health of the State. The areas of focus are the financial trends of the government's financial position; revenue capacity for the state sources of revenues; debt capacity of the State's debt burden; demographic and economic information about the State; and operating information of state employees, capital assets, and operational statistics. (382 kb)
Download the complete Fiscal Year 2007 CAFR (1,547 kb).